First of all, thanks for all of you who entered to win the amazing Get it Right Spatula sets! I wish I could send a set to each and every one of you, but sadly, I only have three sets to giveaway. And the lucky winners are....
Angie...we are SAVING THE SAUCE!
Tracy McCarty...No more employee gift spatulas for you!
LeslieJane...you and your Suitor can each have your own spatula and still have one to spare!
So, now the important part...
You have to pick your size/color combos! Each of you is getting one Ultimate, one Skinny, and one Mini. Please send me an email at staceyballisinfo (at) gmail (dot) com with your shipping address and which colors you want for your sets. Your options are white, black, gray, pink, magenta, yellow, orange, red, sky blue, lavender, teal or lime. You can have all one color or mix and match, just be sure to put the details in your email and congrats!
For those of you who didn't win, I still cannot recommend them enough, they are worth the purchase, and you can buy yours HERE.
Since I adore you all, and want everyone to have a shot at something wonderful...I've got another giveaway!
My dear friend Laura Caldwell has written an adorable new book called The Dog Park.
And since it is summer, I know that many of you want to take your pooches with you for some al fresco dining. As I do not myself have a dog, I thought this would be a great opportunity for Laura to share some of her tips, and as a bonus, she has THREE SIGNED COPIES to giveaway! Just comment below by 11:59 pm CST on Monday August 4 to enter.
Take it away Laura...
When I was writing The Dog Park, my new book about a divorced couple who share joint custody of the suddenly-famous dog, I managed to take own puppy nearly everywhere. All in the name literature. But even if you're not penning a novel, it's summer, so take out the whole family
5 Doggie Do's and Don't's for Dining Out
- Do ask any restaurant with outdoor seating if you can dine al fresco with el doggo. Unless the outdoor area is a partially enclosed patio, most establishments are happy to have you.
- Don't let your pup roam. The couple who smiled at him across the deck doesn't want him sniffing their newly-delivered burgers.
- Do ask your server for a bowl of water for your dog.
- Do bring treats or a tupperware of Fido's own food. (Everyone sees the strip of chicken that goes under your table and onto your pup's head before landing on the floor for him to eat).
- Do bring your dog everywhere while it's still seasonable out!
-Don't be afraid to dine just you and the pup...just bring your copy of The Dog Park to read while you both are enjoying a beautiful day!
Love, Laura Caldwell
Thanks Laura for these tips! Now everyone start sharing in the comments so you can be entered to win a signed copy of this terrific summer read.
Yours in Good Taste,